In Case You're Not Interested in Reading... This is What I've Been Up To:

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

May 18th - 25th: Mexican Riviera Cruise!

A friend told me about this cruise and in a random moment Megan and I decided to board the ship. I have to say that this was one of the best vacations I have ever been on! I went Para-Sailing, 4-Wheeling, went on a zip-line and road a wave runner in the ocean! I met some amazing people who made the trip even more fun! We stayed up late dancing, lounged on the deck, visited the Karaoke Lounge, had some great dinner conversations... I could really go on forever, but I'll just post some pictures instead. After all, doesn't a picture say a thousand words? Don't forget to check out the random video at the bottom. I'm not sure if the majority of you will find it funny, but for those who were on the cruise it's hilarious! Me, Megan and Sharlee on the deck of the ship. Megan and I at one of the formal dinner nights. Paul and I dancing. Biggie and I at Karaoke. Rachel and I just chillin at the beach in Puerto Vallarta. Me Para-Sailing in Puerto Vallarta! Baywatch Babes in Puerto Vallarta.

1 comment:

Sarah holman said...

SO Fun! I am way jealous of your trip!