In Case You're Not Interested in Reading... This is What I've Been Up To:

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

June 21st - 27th: Lake Powell with the Fam!

There is truly nothing like our annual family Lake Powell Trip. My family has been going since before I was born. My great grandpa Winn actually started the trip and it has been going strong ever since. My Dad actually proposed to my Mom at Lake Powell. Sadly, we have actually broken off into two smaller groups, but I guess that is what happens as we get older and have more and more commitments/responsibilities. We go each year with Holly & Dan and their kids. I really wanted Sandy, Tim and Dylan to come this year, but with the big move and all... they just couldn't make it. It will be really exciting as our family grows and we are able to make more and more memories together. In the mean time... here are some pictures of the trip.

1 comment:

The Royal Family said...

Amber, I found your blog off facebook. REmember me from the singles ward? Joane and I both have blogs. Mine is private, but if you email me I can invite ya.

Joane's is http://lodenclan.blogspot.com/

mine is: theroyalkingfamily.blogspot.com

email me: the_royalfamily@msn.com